Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2020 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: You're right Lady Finn, she does look gorgeous and the stark simplicity of the gown along with those killer shoes shows what a lovely figure she has and that her deportment is impeccable and then there is that megawatt smile . . .

Crown Princess Victoria at the gala evening for the state visit from Spain today, wearing her Frida Jonsvens dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2020 **

Last edited:
A really lovely appearance by the Crown Princess this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely in love with Victoria's dress, and the tiara is to die for.

I loved this dress in photographs last year, and am thrilled to get a better look at it. I love its pairing with the sash. I think the necklace wasn't the best accessory for the neckline, however (stunning as it is).

Victoria looks lovely. I wonder if there is a plan to buy this tiara for the royal foundation? I believe it belongs to her Aunt personally, but is frequently borrowed. It's a stunning tiara.

The dress is prettier up close! (Not enough tiara hair pictures tonight?)

I'm sorry , but the sash was a clash to far for such a beautiful gown . I also much preferred the gown as styled for the 10th anniversary photographs .

Love the dress but this is not the right season for it.

It's a great dress and I am glad the crown princess brought some colour to the table. The tiara is wonderful.

Victoria is looking positively radiant in this gown and the sleeves are just enough to make it look a little less seasonal although I would argue that gala gowns are rarely seasonal. Victoria's gown falls perfectly to the ground with just enough underskirt volume to make it look like a proper princess gown. The best part is that Victoria wears it like a queen and her tiara hair and jewellery is just the cherry on top.

Last edited:
The Crown Princess has looked really lovely on every occasion during the Swedish State Visit and this was another really nice look.

Best dressed of the evening imho.

I second that. She looked amazing!

An extremely flattering look, particularly intone cut of the skirt . I love the flamboyant pattern.

Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2020 -

I love this outfit. It’s so flattering on her. Love the skirt. The off the shoulder top really suits her.

Yes, best dressed this evening. The off the shoulder looks great on her as well as the hairdo and hair ornament

Vickan wears black excellently well and a flattering silhouette besides. A very nice look for her and she wins the round again.

Crown Princess Victoria out fit is lovely , the full skirt looks great on her.

Love it. It is a very elegant look for Victoria.

Both the long gown and off the shoulder dress are beautiful. Victoria looks fabulous and elegant in both!

Last edited:
The Crown Princess looked really lovely and the hair jewels were a beautiful touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom